Thursday, April 28, 2011

The Blind Side

When I watch these kind of movies late at night before bed,,,,, it'll take me a long time to fall asleep. Many thoughts and inspirations pour in and I take heart to know that there are brave, caring, people around. That makes earth a bearable place.
I have such affinity with these themes probably because firstly, I have similar traits (or at least I hope I have), and secondly, I inspire to do.

The family in the movie.

The real persons. (Michael Oher and his legal guardian family.)

This movie is a semi-biographical drama film about an under privileged teenager - Michael Oher, and his adoptive family who gave him education and enabled him to become an American Football Offensive Tackle for the National Football League. He also played college football at the University of Mississippi.

No comments:

Post a Comment