Saturday, December 12, 2009

Transforming into a Childcare

We moved most of the furniture into the spare room, which now looks more like a store room.
This is to make space and pad the marble floor with foam tiles so that Kiki can learn to crawl.
Our house looks so much like a childcare centre. It is no wonder how I had mistaken my neighbour for a nanny whom I presumably thought she baby sits for a few babies. When it comes to aesthetics versus function and safety, I now go for the latter as the baby is far more important than the desire to have a style.

Look at what she's reaching for. Our crystals!
That reminds me,,,,, I have to keep them out of reach tomorrow!
Her daddy tells her that he will buy her her own crystals when she knows how to use them. For the time being, it is not appropriate.

No comments:

Post a Comment