Tuesday, December 29, 2009

2009 -- Of Minute Trials & Tribulations - with Infinite Gratitude

2009 has been a year of trials and tribulations, and it is also a year of overwhelming love and gratitude for me. Obviously it is to do with the birth of our child and of the things I've learned along the way. I can only hope to be a better person and now with a child, I am to be a better person. I can no longer be inconsistent with what I say and then set in action. I am always doing my best, being my best. I learn and am learning still.

I will be as good a mom as I am, as silly, as fun.

Not forgetting as kind, as fiesty, as bankable to come.

What I want for myself, I want for everybody.

I want joy, love, happiness and prosperity, I have joy, love, happiness and prosperity. And that's for everybody.

Thanks for 2009, it's been awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment