Sunday, December 27, 2009

House Party- Boxing Day

I haven't googled on how boxing day got its name, I think I should. Just for the sake of knowing. My wild guess is that it is the day you throw away all the boxes after unwrapping your Christmas gifts the day before. Or is it the day you box up your fake Christmas tree? Is that funny or is that right? So anyway, boxing day is PJ's BD. I know of people whose BDs are on 24th, 25th & 26th Dec. That's busy. Oh, so anyway, my family gathered for PJ's BD as well as Song's mini adieu as he's going Sweden for 6 months next year (which is next month).

The last time we gathered like this was in May. Time does fly by and I'm glad we all had a nice time catching up. Oh, wished Janice were there, but well, she's enjoying her Bali too I'm sure.

Apprehensive looking fella out there.

Finds comfort in a familiar hold.

No comments:

Post a Comment