Saturday, December 26, 2009

All in a Family

These lovely children are Kiki's cousins and related cousins (if there's such a term). Their fathers are brothers and they live nextdoor to each other, hence these kids are close knitted in relation, distance and for a plus- their age. They sure get into troubles and the fun are quadrupled.

We visited aunt Shirley's place for Christmas and met a few of Bren's cousins there.

I must really make it a point to take some pictures of them (Bren and his cousins) together the next time cos I feel that it is meaningful to document rare gatherings where they all meet. (especially for Gina (Bren's cousin in Australia) who's following the blog, I think*) Already, cousin Daniel commented that he hasn't sat down and chat with Chris for nine years. Gosh. Sometimes, we do know our friends better than our cousins and I feel that more efforts have to be put in from all parties. For me, I actively participate in family gatherings and like l've said before, conversations should venture a little further than the usual ceremonial hello-s. Priority, priority.

No comments:

Post a Comment