Sunday, September 13, 2009

Rubber Throne (in my favourite colour)




I almost forgot about this rubbery foam chair that Aunt Serene gave a long time ago. It was kept in my mom-in-law's store room cos at that time, we haven't had a baby. At the back of my head, I do remember this chair but I thought it was suitable for a 2-year-old. I tell you, my sense of judgement is absent when it comes to dealing with babies. Luckily Ashley reminded me of this or Kiki might outgrow the throne by the time I take it out of the closet. You can see that she fits snugly into it now. She doesn't like sitting in it for long, at most it's 5 minutes before she would push herself out of it. Stretch! Stretch! ... we have to lookout for her as she has yet to learn to use her arms to prop herself up, nor is she able to sit. This seat should come in handy when we start giving her some solids next month. The doctor says to introduce rice cereals when she's 6-month-old, so, we're in no hurry for now.

1 comment:

  1. My boy also sits for a while only. After finishing his food, he would try to use his buttock to push himself up from this chair. So you have to be very careful when she is alone on the chair.

    ReplyDelete