Tuesday, September 29, 2009

At the Park (Sengkang)

Thinking that some fresh air would help, cousin JY suggested we go to the park.

A troop of us went to the park. Cousin JY, LS, Anna, My Mom, Sis, Bren, the two Babies.
But Kiki was still having that "oh-no!-stranger" spell, she cried when my cousins talk to her. I got rather upset with her being cranky the whole day. I felt that my cousins are accommodating us and I was embarrassed that I couldn't coax her out of it. Nevertheless, they were very encouraging and even suggested that I should bring Kiki over more frequently. Well, I will make an extra effort to get her accustom to people. Today, the Malay lady at the rice stall asked to carry Kiki cos she was just so delighted to see her. Kiki didn't cry for a full 5-mins. That is some improvement at least.

1 comment:

  1. It's ok for her to cry. Don't feel upset over it. Let her get to learn the routines and she will gradually adapt to us soon! :)

    ReplyDelete