Thursday, September 17, 2009

Breaking News

Breaking News!

Price of Milk went Up. Overnight. All across Singapore.

I don't know about other brands but I'm talking about Friso (Gold- 0 to 6 months).

It was $29.95 and became $34.00 overnight.

This is a 13.5225% increase.

Bren says, "it's like this, when you have a car, the petrol will also cost you money"

I said, "you can don't drive a car but your baby cannot don't drink milk".

It never did cross my mind that the price of the baby's milk powder will increase so much as I thought it was already quite expensive. I mean, how can you peak a peaked price right? Wrong.

I also thought maybe I should just go and scout for the cheapest brand on the shelves but then on second thought, I don't want to make the switch since Kiki is doing well with the current brand, and it is not as if we cannot afford it. But still, what about the others?

No comments:

Post a Comment