Friday, August 7, 2009

Bubbles & Sarong



Recently, she's sucking her hands so much that her mittens are drenched.

I let her wear the mittens at night as her nails are very sharp no matter how short they've been cut or filed. She had scratches on her face with blood as tiny specks of the skin came off. Although the scratches heal quickly, I still find it too painful and hope that she will outgrow scratching of her face soon. There was one scratch that was so damn close to her eyes, the scar was just next to the eye duct. Oh baby, you really mustn't do that!

1 comment:

  1. hihi,
    glad that you blog about Kiki cos I can track the resemblance to my boy. I'm too lazy to blog about my boy. he is sticking out his tongue to taste anything now and love to suck his fingers too. he also tastes his bibs and I have to keep changing them by the hour.
    me counting down to the days back in Sg. Catch up with you then. Care to send me your phone number?

    ReplyDelete