Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Taking it out on paper

Don't know why I'm feeling satire.... just had to draw these.

Salary feels like it has gone through a sieve.
Well, you can say it gets refined. Perhaps on a brighter note, the refined flour get to be dough, and made into unlimited types and designs of bread and pastries. So it's not a bad thing. 



The second sketch is something I've been trying to get off my chest but I haven't found a pictorial to express it until today.

It says, "Hot" "Classic" "Secrets" all over. and it comes with a warning that says that your secrets have an expiry date. Please read the G-lock (plastic fastener clip) for the date before telling anyone.

I always feel revolted when I hear a person spill another person's secrets.
Most of the time, the person feels that that secret is no longer a secret. As in, either it has become known news or that through a passage of time, its secrecy has expired.

Especially revolting are those who had promised not to tell but conveniently forgot about it.

So anyway, I just wanted to get it off my chest.

Oh ya, maybe it has something to do with that movie I've watched over lunch.
Flowers in the attic. So depressing, that freaking mother. Some mothers are impossible to love. 



*the phrase should be "bear in mind" not "bare in mind", my mistake.


No comments:

Post a Comment