Monday, February 1, 2016

Saturdays & Baby Class



 So I've told you that the lobby outside The Learning Lab is swarmed with people, some after class, some I'm not sure; waiting to enquire, arranging replacement class, fee payment.


 Our Teacher started a new baby class, most of these babies have just passed their 2nd birthdays. They are still in diapers, drinking milk milk from the bottle, and they use a 1/32 tiny little violin =) 
1/32 size violin is 19cm body, total length 32cm including neck & scroll. Imagine the 30cm long ruler is the entire tiny violin.

Within 2015, Teacher started two new classes; one for age 4-5 and the other age 2-3. That means if she starts another new class,,,,,,,,, we will be replaced......................................................................
I am not in the circle of music people but I do know that Teacher is highly sought after. More importantly, if you strike a cord with her, she makes a gem of your child.

The past two weeks, I had been so lazy, I didn't practice the new Gavotte (J.B Lully) with Kiki and now we have so much catching up to do because Teacher is already moving on to the new Minute! (L.van Beethovan) Panic me. How? February is a short month and we were intending to skip next week because visiting CEO's house- we ALWAYS miss out on the Lion Dance, the thickest crowd, everyone would be asking for me, and then they get so DISAPPOINTED that I reach there past six the bulk of my office friends would be leaving for home and they always as why do I reach there so late (open house starts at 3), year after year it was like that and I was thinking to skip class but now... unless we can do miracles this week. Plus end Feb I'm going to BKK with my aunt and sis. So..... will skive another week, I had better buck up now man. Argh. 

Baby after class.

 Hot Tomato @ 313 Somerset




 I had to get one more shirt for Bren, one more for Colin, one dress for Kiki and one whatever for myself. Luckily all CNY clothes settled.

I couldn't persuade her not to get the Minions merchandise, I don't know what she fancies them so much. End up bought one sweater she says she will use as PJs.
size 31 shoes fit snugly, but there isn't any size 32 left.





1 comment:

  1. I haven't bought a single CNY outfit for any of my 4 kids!

    ReplyDelete