Wednesday, January 2, 2019

Run-away for a day trip


Last minute managed to book a hotel room (Eska) at Batam, Indonesia to spend 2 days & 1 night there with Kiki-- the Trooper. She's real cool, helping me carry two heavy haversacs while I carry a heavy sling bag. Not much shopping but still our bags were full & heavy. So glad managed to purchase shirts for the Papa, for Colin and also 2 dress for Kiki. All in time for CNY. Except my own dresses, I still need to get two more.


 Avocado Milo Dino S$3.50

 Bee Hoon Soto S$0.85 wow. 

 Crab Fried Rice, also 85 cents 

 Coffee $1.00


 Poh Piah $3.00

 Salted Egg Fried Long Beans $3.00


 Dinner at Roof Top Garden Cafe 


 I love Lamb

 Merry Christmas, -- meet her new Dog- Connie. 

 Breakfast at hotel 


 Snack 

 Root Beer Float

one of the more crowded stores

No comments:

Post a Comment