Monday, August 13, 2018

Weekend in August

waiting for our class  



 The next day, Kiki told me her tummy hurts. I asked if she did "sit-ups" while in school, perhaps PE lessons. She says no. Then I recalled she was on the trampoline for 30 mins the night before... LOL, that effective.





Basically, I have $88 USD to my name. 
Other than that, I have the credit card. LOL. 


we love books 




The day before, my mom asked me to go temple before I leave for my US trip
also, it's the Zong Yuan Jie festival. 

On Sunday morning, I took the bus to Orchard where my sis picked me and together we went temple. I woke up feeling the presence of my Dad. It was not scary or anything, it felt very natural and it feels as though it was a very normal day with him still around. Only after 30 seconds did I recall that I was going to the temple. I told my sis I couldn't describe the feeling, it was a very natural feeling. She asked if it felt like we were getting ready as a family to go out eg: like CNY visiting. Yes, it was like that, the feeling only your own nuclear family knows. 


No comments:

Post a Comment