Monday, October 7, 2013

Piano Surprise




Piano Surprise (Part 2 of 2)

Piano Surprise (Part 1 of 2)

The room was empty since we were early, so I asked Kiki to show me what she'd learned on piano.
To my surprise, she pounded on the keys like she meant music.

Her teacher came in and asked: "Rachael, are you making your own music?" 
We were all pleasantly surprised. Especially me, because I had not practised with her at all. Every time the teacher asked (if we'd practised at home), I will just ermmm,, say "ok". But honestly, I don't know how to play piano and I really can't follow. If I were to sit-in and learn, I would be overwhelmed as I still have work, violin and everything else.

The tunes she played on the piano sounded like it could have came from an adult and they also sounded masculine (?)

I am now wondering if I wanna bring her to watch Richard Clayderman in Singapore next month.... cos the tickets for two of us will work out to be est. $200 for the cheapest of seats... hummmmmmmm................I think I can scrape some money together for this, lah. Maybe use the gold ingots from my piggy bank.
Richard Clayderman Singapore 2013



No comments:

Post a Comment