Monday, August 26, 2013

My Little Pony

I was dead beat and had not intend to play along with her and her ponies but I did! For an entire hour or more, I lost track of the time until it was eleven post meridiem, way past the hour I had in mind to rest.

Few weeks ago, I had told Kiki I would buy her a pony after she manages to play "Lightly Row" on the violin, before she heard me correctly, she exclaimed: "All six ponies?!? Twilight Sparkle, Applejack, Rainbow Dash, Rarity, Princess Celestia, and Fluttershy?!?"

I paused for a second,,,,, and said, yes, all six of them if she could play the tune well solo. (the teacher would randomly pick a child to play solo during class and that,,, is a tad nerve wracking for me because I would cringe sometimes.....)

So anyway, I know that that little girl will feel left out when Colin's birthday comes, so I thought I would just prepare a few ponies for her as well.

Anyway, I know Applejack is at Toys R'us, but I haven't seen Fluttershy anywhere! I hope I can find her. 

Thanks to My Little Pony, she is able to differentiate Pony, Unicorn, and Pegasus without anyone's telling.

I've watched a few episodes of the cartoon with her and I think they are not too bad. They are about friendship and how we could support a friend and also, there's strength in numbers. In one of the episodes, the group was preparing to give a surprise birthday party for Applejack but she was no where to be reached. When they finally found her, she was very hostile and refused to return to the herd despite the group's forcefulness. Finally, she broke down and said, it was because she felt undeserving of their adoration. You see,,,,,, she won tonnes of badges and trophies but none of the bunch had a "Number 1", you see,,, she has never came in first in all of her races. (Sad!) The story tells you that if you belong to a group because of your number one status, I think you've got to be aware of that superficiality. Finally, Applejack was convinced by her friends that she will always be their number one despite her track records. (Aww..)




This cute one is - Rainbow Dash.


This swee char bor is - Princess Celestia.


This baby is - Rarity.


This cheonger is - Twilight Sparkle.



And luckily, Kiki has not learned the names of all the other ponies!!!!!!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment