Monday, August 26, 2013

Happy Birthday, Colin!

 I'm so tickled by this card. It says - Rarrrgh! which is dinosaur's language for "happy birthday".


 Kiki made a card for Colin. It says - Colin, Happy Birthday, Love, Jie Jie.
(all written in her own language without any assistance). complete with her current fad - Unicorn with four hearts hovering above.


We had lunch at the coffeeshop steam boat thingy and Kiki was struggling to manage her feelings between being jealous over Colin and loving him. I would say she managed it well, despite her clenching fist lightly touching Colin. (that shows her self-control. she wants to punch him but she lets her anger stop at her fist) She caught me by surprise and I didn't much know how to simmer her feelings except to hug her and despite the small commotion, I looked into the sky and felt surreal, it must have been those flagging streamers in the wind.  







 So happy lor!



I've bought for Colin a TOMY train set, expandable to construct longer tracks and additional trains in the future. for now, it's just looping.





No comments:

Post a Comment