Monday, September 3, 2012

About the Udder

 Kiki saw that my T-shirt has a print of a ram and asked me - "Mama, is that a goat?"
I was not very sure how to explain the difference between a ram and a goat, so I replied "yes".
She said - "I also have a goat, you wait here." and she went out to get me the plush toy calf.
"This is not a goat, this is a calf, a baby cow." - I said.
"No,,,,,, there is no "milk"" - she replied. (referring to the udders of a cow)
I explained: "baby cow has no udders yet, just like you see, Mama has breasts and you don't have them yet." (pointing to her my breasts).
"I have!"- she lifted up her T-shirt to show me.
"I know, but they are flat." - I said.
"Flat?" - she was confused.
"Ya, flat like the flat screen TV"- me
'TV?"- Kiki
(me- pretend to change the subject)
 

2 comments: