Monday, September 10, 2012

A Giant Ferris Wheel called "The Singapore Flyer"

Brendan received a pair of charity tickets from the Singapore Blood Bank, thanking him for donating his 75th pint of blood. I asked my sis to go with me last week and we chose a Monday evening so that there would be no crowd. Just a minute before hopping onto the viewing capsule, I had cold feet, because out-of-the-blue, I remembered the incident when the wheel stopped moving and the visitors had to be rescued via harness from the height of 165m above ground! What happens if it happened to us! I might just die. (I am no fans of roller coaster nor height). So anyway, I distracted myself with lots of nonsense conversations with my sis and also took consolation that one male Indian tourist in the same capsule was also nervous and was told by his friends to "self-distract" hence he dialed his other friend and chatted on his mobile phone for almost 30mins. Haha.


No comments:

Post a Comment