Monday, April 2, 2012

Visit to the Zoo

I forgot to bring extra clothing for her to play at the water-area.
Anyway, she was not very keen as she was sulking over the ice cream that she didn't get to finish.

The horses were very well kept and beautiful, enough to make me re-load the Apps on iPad (the horse apps went missing, I don't know why.) Anyway, I've downloaded the Horse apps again last night.

A proud, white, peacock.

Happy that she has got her much sought after ice cream.
I bit off the top of the first ice cream as I thought it would help her reach the cream in the middle of the popsicle. She doesn't appreciate it and whined and pouted for a long time till I gave up and bought her another stick. I remember when I was little, my dad would bite half of the ice cream, at most I would protest but I will never sulk for long time. -_-" I mean, half an ice cream is already a big treat isn't it?

This Hippo tried for a long time, supporting his/her partner up the rock. We all cheered for them but the other Hippo couldn't climb up even after many tries. Both of them remained in the waters till the evening.... -_-

No comments:

Post a Comment