Monday, April 16, 2012

Blank Memory

You know, I can only remember 2006. The years after that draw blank. Probably a few fleeting memories and nothing else. I feel so numb. The past few years if not for the birth of my child I might have as well been a work-robot. I now reclaim my life. There are so many things I care about. So many people I care about but didn't give them the time. Almost lost an old friendship because I was rushing and the happenings at home were just burning my fuse from both ends of my wick and I snapped at my friend and I didn't apologize. Lucky for me she was magnanimous and called me back but I really have to watch myself. Probably need to constantly inhale deeply to calm my nerves. Either that or run away from home. Either that or throw the people out. Either that or be numb. Either that or accept with grace. I am already 80 marks with grace and am channeling god's grace. Cos I am human and my grace is not perfect. So anyway, dear Universe, let there be grace in my heart and please enlighten me with the wonders of the world and let me enjoy your fruits and nurture me to nurture others. And so, it is.

1 comment:

  1. hm.. Never seen that side of you, I meant snapping. For me, you are always so cheery. Stay that way. Don't be too hard on yourself ok?

    ReplyDelete