Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Sundays

We started a baby class for Colin. Many people asked me what is the course for; I can't specifically tell you what to expect nor can I guarantee that your child will be enriched. You can check out the net for more info. What I can briefly say is that I feel that the course is beneficial in terms of memory skills, listening skills, concentration, photographic memory, and other basic motor skills (e.g: hand-eye coordination, and excises involving eye movement, mouth movement, etc). This programme used to run on three languages, the English, Mandarin and Japanese; but now they could not have it in Japanese. I am not sure why but I think it might be a franchise / license matter. Kiki used to attend this when there was a branch at Parkway but now that it has closed, we are traveling to Toa Payoh (TPY) for Colin's classes. Well, we've decided to dedicate one year for this and I hope we will last, because it is really quite hectic to be ferrying the kids around. As it is, Kiki's classes are all within walking distance and I am already feeling the heat. So,,, TPY is the furthest we'll go *for now.
Cheers!

http://www.geniuslearninghub.com
Tel: (65) 6255 7790
Blk 190, Toa Payoh Lorong 6 #03-512, Singapore 310190 (OPPOSITE HDB HUB)


2 comments:

  1. He is so cute. I mean the baby.
    BTW,he is wearing a beanie in Singapore - not too hot?
    sohcool

    ReplyDelete
  2. Many hats are either too big or too small. This one is stretchy. Oh maybe I should try Kiddy Palace.

    ReplyDelete