Saturday, September 11, 2010

Saturday, 11th September 2O1O

Then, we went to this eatery called "The Old Hong Kong" for lunch, although it was already 4pm.
Nowadays, I let Kiki nibble on everything we're eating except for spicy food and stuff like onions. Today, she had chicken cheese-baked-rice, minus the chicken. I don't give her much chicken as I have this adverse notion on its rearing process and the growth hormones and all. In Singapore, chicken is one of the cheapest meat and more often than not, we tend to choose it out of ease. I make a conscious effort to minimize giving her that meat. Sometimes, when we go to a party or when I eat KFC, I do let her have some. And this is alright with me. For now, I am very glad she is receptive to fish and pork. Her meals are largely brown rice porridge with brew of either fish or pork, and a mixture of one or two vegetables. Brocolli, Pumpkin, Sweet Potatoe, Carrot, Potatoe, Tomatoes, Cauliflower, Chestnut, Spinach. I have yet to introduce her prawns. Maybe tomorrow. I must tell you, I am so thankful for that old, mini clock pot. I'll never know if it is clock pot or crock pot or something sounding like croc. That clock pot is a magic pot. We just taw and wash and dice everything and just put it in the magic pot. She loves the porridge everyday. But I got to tell you, we let it slow cook and stew for hours. (add veggies later).

No comments:

Post a Comment