Friday, September 24, 2010

Farewell, Rain

Rain is one of the rare people I really like.
I didn't tell her that, I don't think I can ever say something like that to a person, I can only rely it perhaps to someone else.

She has this optimism about her, a nice deposition and a quiet steadiness.
With her workload and all, she has never thrown a tantrum or bang the files on the desk like some others. Not even nag or whine.

To double it, her perseverance is strong, given her day job plus her part-time degree programme she's juggling.

She's fiesty and warm, doesn't carry tales, has a sense of communion.

And so today, is her last day of work at our office.
Her ex-boss has asked for her return and had displayed her gratification for her to return to her team. I guess any good worker with all these plus virtues will be sort after. Though I'll surely miss her daily presence in our office, I am happy that she's happy moving on.

And so, I wish her everything good.

No comments:

Post a Comment