Sunday, February 7, 2010

K for Kiki


I custom-made this letter "K" from a store my sis came across.
They do personalized wordings and names, you can customise your name and add some diamonds to it, or customise words, eg: "Joy", "Love", etc. I wanted to do "Kiki" with two diamonds for the dots on the "i" but ended up with just a capital letter K. This K was derived from a sketch I did, so it is unique to me! I will wear this until such time when I feel like passing it to Kiki. It is only now I realiased K can be for Kann too, so it makes sense that we share it. Ha ha.
If you are looking for some unique gifts for special ocassions or that special someone or for yourself, it may be nice to pamper the idea with this. Averagely, a four alphabet word with 2 diamonds would cost--- I think 650 S$. Check out their website under "Goldilocks" if you want to know more.
=)

No comments:

Post a Comment