Wednesday, February 21, 2018

Decide, accept, adapt.



 I felt bad that Colin had knocked his front tooth that day at the playground. It got injured and it took 3 months to decay and finally fall off. I felt bad because it was an accident (as in he tripped and fell). I would have preferred it to outgrow naturally but, well. I told myself that his tooth will be fine, just like my tooth got knocked out when I was in K2 when a boy pushed me and I fell but my adult teeth are all fine, except for my own neglect. For now, we have a bogey boy with a wide grin, haha.



So, I was happy when she surprised me with her Math Quiz results.
As I was adding Gifs to it, she lamented that since I didn't allow her to "be a YouTuber" will I let her have an Instagram account so she could play with Gifs stickers as well.
I think I was in a happy mood and I agreed without a fuss although I told her that she must set it to "private" and she must not take pictures of herself nor personal stuff.
I didn't think it through because I felt bad about not approving a pet, a hamster, YouTube, and some stuff etc. and I didn't think too much about Instagram or how she might be even more glued to her phone.

So, for now, I'll have to accept that I had agreed to it, and continue to monitor her.


 I think she meant "I don't do gossips" but she doesn't know the word "Gossip" yet.
She was explaining that her classmates' leaving is not rumours because they, themselves, went telling everyone that they are leaving. (as in the news is from the horses' mouths, hence it is not rumours). But since she doesn't know the word- Gossip, she didn't quite know how to put it across but I get it.
She's not interested to find out where they'll be going. She joked that maybe Victoria will be going to Victoria Primary School. She made that up lah, I don't think there's a Victoria Primary School but there is a Victoria School which is a Boy's School (Secondary).



So fast, she made several Gif clips. All her favourite characters. 



She even read my "Story" and didn't like what I shared about her.
She doesn't like me sharing anything about her.

Tiger this, Tiger that. 

No comments:

Post a Comment