Monday, November 23, 2009

All About Lemons


This is a Lemon that I'm painting, not a Papaya or whatever that you're thinking.

I know it may not resemble a lemon at all.

Whatever the case, the lesson last night was about mixing of colours, relativity and also, about light.
The first painting was done with the instructor telling us to "Just Paint".
The second one was done after he explained about Hues and Light.
No one in my class has something like mine. Theirs were all resembling lemons and apples (we had a choice of fruit to paint and I chose lemon) and theirs were all nicely done. Mine looks terrible compared to theirs. Hardly recognisable.... but still, of course I like mine. Plus, the instructor commented that he likes it that my strokes are both bold and modern, though he said that I was holding the brush the wrong way. Em.....

No comments:

Post a Comment