Tuesday, August 13, 2019

Long Weekend August 2019


Bought a packet of Math papers, glad to go through with her because she has forgotten much of the earlier topics (eg Areas & Perimeters).  I am Tutor Kann.



National Day morning, we went to watch The Lion King.
Not bad, classic.


This weekend, we went to the beach twice.
The second time we brought our guest along.

 I jogged 2 km in slippers
 Ice Cream
 I went IKEA with my sis


 A drama series about a Doctor who gives dying patients a medication to help them ease into death when the patients strongly choose to die peacefully over waiting out their illness.

A very poignant story....
I've watched it twice.

We had a family gathering house warming at my Sis' place on Sunday. (Hari Raya Haji)

Violin tution at Meyer was fine.

NUPX was meh......



No comments:

Post a Comment