Tuesday, May 2, 2017

Slime Making

We tried making slimes & fluffy slimes, I had watched over a dozen videos on Youtube and I've tried like... eight times (failed), before I finally, successfully made some slime.
But they were not the fluffy ones, they were plain & slimy.

clear glue

i really hate Colgate with these menthol smell. i prefer Darlie but Kiki doesn't like Darlie.
she had watched too much advertisement on Colgate. brain washed.
I will get Darlie for myself.

sparkle gel
all didn't work.
video on my slime making

Finally, one recipe that worked.
Ingredients: baking soda, hot water, contact lens solutions, clear glue, twirl, swirl, fold & squeeze.
Voila! Slime.

 Yay, slime.... 


2 comments:

  1. You need Borax for the fluffy type. Couldn't get it myself when my kids wanted to make slime a few years back. Can't get it in Singapore. Malaysia or Philippines...

    ReplyDelete
  2. CF! You're still around! Ecstatic!
    @>--

    ReplyDelete