Monday, May 22, 2017

Fidget


I keep calling them "Fidget" and she keeps reminding me "Spinner".

When you have kids, you will always remember that 2017 = Fidget Spinners.

Kiki & Colin didn't persuade me to buy them the fad toy, I bought them on my own accord because I want to test that gadget out and see if I could balance the stuff, which I am able to lah, on all fingers but on the left hand, the pinkie and ring finger require more practise. Generally, on the non-dominate hand, it took more conscious effort to focus, so I think it's good training for my brains.

Next I will learn to transfer the spinning gadget from thumb to thumb, finger to finger. My goal is to be able to hop the gadget from one hand to the other. Fun right?

I say, it ain't 2017 if you ain't spinning. Haha. 


Not bad for a first try =) 




This is me at the pool (waiting) Click on the short clip to watch how it spins (boomerang)


This is Kiki doing the "Transfer" Spin
Her fingers are smaller, hence easier.

Tongue sticking out, unconscious behaviour when concentrating on something new.

No comments:

Post a Comment