Friday, November 22, 2013

Birthday Lunch

My friends at work bought me a birthday lunch.
Work is the place we spend more than half our lifetime. It occupies our time, our minds, our space.
If you're not happy at work, you may then be unhappy most of your time.
So, try to be happy if you can help it before you get burn-out and vanish or throw in the towel.
I need to remind myself on this too.
In Singapore, the little red laser-dot, most average person is unable to maintain dignity if left without a job or a decent salary. It has nothing to do with wanting luxury. So, if you are holding a job that's not too bad; treasure it. If you think you can do better, do it. If you find that you deserve better, go find it.
If you think you're burning out, take twenty steps back and breathe. I have no answers to it.





Thanks, Iresh. Suits me just fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment