Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Alex's Wedding - 15-12-2012

 After Alex became a Christian, he is known as John, or sometimes John Alex.
Of course in my mind, he's still Alex.
When I carried him when he was a baby, I was already in secondary two. So you can imagine I am so old that I feel that all these cousins who are flying off their nests are so young. When I was his age at 25, I was getting drunk. Hell, I still have no directions in my life now except to work and be as good a mother I can be.




Alex and his church friends




 (this was a polaroid photo and it isn't very clear but I really dig it because for the first time Kiki displayed her affection for Didi, held his hands for a pose. although she blinked and didn't get a good shot, I would love to keep a mental note that the love for her brother is coming through. plus, she insisted on keeping the photo because it's "mine and Didi's photo" she said.)


 Yiyi



She was goofing on the settee when I took these pictures. Not that she was posing for the shot. She is still not very natural with the camera, really.

No comments:

Post a Comment