Monday, October 29, 2012

Birthday - Prelude


The sketch above had nothing to do with my forthcoming birthday but I thought it was apt to put it here.
One night, Kiki and I were doodling on the leapfrog pad and we decided to doodle a birthday cake.
The one on the bottom left is her work, while the one on bottom right is mine.


 So anyway, this is Brendan's present for me. It's the same thing every year but each year, the amount varies.
This year, it hit all-time high, a whooping 1,470 gold coins! Yoohoo!


I have not decided the list of stuff I want, but here is the maiden present which I've already bought! (currently locked in my drawers so that I'll refrain from using it prematurely)

 This wallet is just so pretty! It's an artwork.
For your information, every piece is similar but different as they are cut out from a full piece of canvas and the print is literally a painting.

Katharine Hamnett watch

This is on my wishlist. I have not decided if I would get it because it would take up the bulk of the budget, meaning, this will become the main present. I had loved and literally dreamt of having this watch some ten years ago but forgot all about it till now.

No comments:

Post a Comment