Monday, June 11, 2012

Weekend- Sunday 10th June 2012

 She wanted a pink race car and I've told her it is rare to find a pink one, perhaps she would like to settle for a common colour like red or yellow but it turned out there was a pink car! Although it was not in a race car design, she was still pleased. I wanna wean her off pink, I don't like these pink, sweety-girl nor princess-y kind of business, too much of commercial rubbish. 

 Have milk, will travel.






 I lost my FIL when he barged out of the house to get himself a packet of cigarette. After five hours of searching, I decided to calm myself, rest my feet, and meditate. 5 minutes into meditation (at a bench at the void deck), my phone rang. It was the police! He went to the police post and told them he was lost. Luckily I've left my number at the police post earlier, thinking some good samaritan may bring him there.
We really have to watch over him closely and never to let him out on his own again. Lesson learned!


2 comments:

  1. You are not a pinky and princess-y person just like Seb. That's why he was happy that we have boys because each time I passed by kid's clothing shop, I would go gaga over those girly clothes and truly, most are in pink shades. So how comes Kiki choose pink? Where did she get that influence from?
    For your FIL, glad that he knew how to go police station by himself.
    ~~sohcool

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do like sweet, demure, girly stuff some of the times but not too much of it. I think you can be sweet without pink. and I think you can even be sweet, dressed as a rocker. So I guess character-sweetness prevails. I refrain from buying Barbie's clothing although I will not ban the dolls. well, i wouldn't know if i may bend over later on but for now, i would prefer to instill more down-to-earth values. I think it's a nightmare to deal with girls who eventually become women- who think that they are princesses. I think that's wrong.
    Not sure where Kiki got the pink influence from. Probably a friend, TV, or everywhere. Haha.

    ReplyDelete