Wednesday, June 20, 2012

School's Outing - June 2012

 (one of her favourite lines: "Mommy, what are you doing?")

 Teacher said: "Children, hands behind your back!"  (No touching of fish or fish tanks)

 At the pond.


 I caught five fishes, some caught none. I am quite sure it was due to two factors: 1, I had submerged my entire hand into the water to scoop the fish. (most people didn't want to dirty their hands)  2, I was wearing a pair of polarized-shades. (it filters glare)

In the end, we returned the fishes back to the pond. the farm gave every kid a few fishes instead of letting us bring home the ones from the pond.

If you could ever had the time and the chance to accompany your kid to any of the school's outing, I urge you to go. It is bonding. Until such time when they are grown up, they might not want you to tag along, so treasure the time when they desire you.

No comments:

Post a Comment