Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Resources

I was pleasantly surprised to learn that there are many audio / video materials at the library.
I've been out-of-touch with our local library and didn't know the vast collection they had.
Many of the Chinese DVDs are too "cheem" for me, I can't relate to those China-made or Taiwanese production, but it is good enough they have some basic stuff for toddlers. I am stepping up on giving Mandarin exposure because firstly, I don't speak much of the language and Bren can't speak the language at all. So anyway, I will just make an effort to introduce more learning experiences with Chinese.

(p.s: Janice & Sher, there is a box of audio disc on "Three Cups of Tea"!)

I even borrowed some teeny romance pocket books for Maricar, much to her delight.
She trades romance books with her sister & a whole network of friends. -_-"

And for myself, some refresher tips. I need a reminder once in a while.
There is life besides work!

No comments:

Post a Comment