Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Polaroid Shades (for Kids!)

Ever since I've discovered Polaroid Eyewear more than a decade ago, all my shades are Polariod and nothing else. They don't pay me for saying this but let me tell you, they are really good, if not the best.

Benefits:-
Polaroid polarized lenses block out virtually 100% of glare.
100% UV400 protection against UVA, UVB and UVC rays
Reduced eye fatigue
Accurate colour perception
Greater visual definition through enhanced contrasts

You can spot fishes in a glaring pond. You can see the cars clearly while driving in the rain (daytime). You can see the beauty of the leaves on trees when the glare is being filtered out through the lens. You have to use a pair to really know the difference.

So you can imagine my delight when I found that they also have shades for children.


No comments:

Post a Comment