Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Sunday, 4th July 2O1O

I brought her over to the Kid's Corner just next to the scratching station because the other girl was still staring dagger at my baby for attempting to draw on her paper. And since Kiki took every opportunity to draw on that girl's paper, I thought I would better separate them.

All the time, Kiki was thinking of tasting the crayon. I can see her mind at work.
Look at her,,,, she was considering how to eat the crayon without my objection.
I know that at this stage, she still takes in new information via the tongue and will attempt only with items she hasn't come across with items which are still new to her.



Then, she began to draw with the crayon.





while thinking how to put it in the mouth without me stopping her.




and finally made an attempt.




and showing her disappointment on being stopped.

No comments:

Post a Comment