Sunday, July 25, 2010

Sunday, 25th July 2O1O

We went to Nicklaus' 1-month-old party @ Changi Ferry Point Chalet.
Kiki was crying terribly the moment we got there. She just doesn't like crowd. I thought she would simmer down but she cried even more and was frightened. Sharp, piercing screams she did, along with many tears. And so, I stopped trying to socialize her and brought her outdoors instead.
She was perfectly fine and enjoyed walking about, all over the fields.
She was so distracted that she didn't finish her milk, so I gave her some mushmallows and some biscuits. I said:"Kiki, woof! woof! Bark, and I'll give you some biscuits! woof!" (this is because she's wearing a top with this cute little dog. woof! Haha.)

2 comments:

  1. She's like you, mi n mom!!! grrr

    clothings abit ta-match ley... socks n the shoes too! I will add more to her shoe collection when I see something nice

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes, she is like you, like me and like mom. she's so darn cute you know. my friend Jin says- "too cute. as cute as an apple". i don't know what's that expression but i know it means cute! ha.

    ReplyDelete