Friday, March 5, 2010

Kiki @ My Gym

Kiki is having a cough, we didn't sleep much since 4am this morning.
I do hope she will recover soon as I feel that sleep for a baby is very important.
This morning, she was a little cranky and "manjah", she wants to be carried and not sit or play by herself. Well, when you are under the weather, you would want a little TLC.

So anyway, Kiki has gotten her cough from too much screaming at the gym.

I have just started her on a play class and this little dare-devil loves every minute of it.
Initially, I was worried the activities were too rough for her but my worries were unfounded.
She loves the hanging swing, the mobile swings (sitting in a boat suspended in mid air), steps, huge balls, etc. Squealed in delight and laughed after we flipped a somersault on her. For the first few times, she did look stunned but smiled after a few seconds.

Yesterday was the third time she visited the gym and my helper said that Kiki screamed the whole time as she was happy and excited. Well!!!!!!! No wonder she has a cough now!

She as also learnt to clap her hands! Well,,, maybe some kids could do that at a much younger age, I'm really not sure, but well,,,, to see her deliberately putting her palms together was quite a joy. *smile*

http://www.mygym.com.sg/classes.html

No comments:

Post a Comment