Tuesday, October 4, 2016

The fucking CB might be a bot!

Okay, this morning, I took part in an online auction on ebay.
I'm new to these auction thingy, and knowing my weakness, I must learn not to get excited too easily.
So I thought, let me learn this slowly.


Watching this watch for a few days, patiently waiting for the bid's closing time to enter.
Well,,,, 20 mins before closing time is close enough right? Okay, bid.

Clock ticking........ 1 minute 56 seconds more to go.



 Clock ticking........ 36 seconds more to go. Surely this will be mine.




12 seconds more to go. Yay, no other players entered.



Yay! 4 seconds, refresh screen and this is mine! 

Refreshed screen..... fuck! (eyes widen) Unbelievable! Someone else entered! Piece of shit this lurker.
Me cursing away. Still in shocked that that person could come in at the final seconds!
LOL. 





After 20 minutes of cursing, I thought to myself. Huh! I will learn how to have the fastest fingers! I will become the asshole bidder who will get away with steals. I thought to myself. 

But it is not funny. I found out that there are automated bots that are programmed to enter bids in the last seconds. It is fucking unfair. Now the question is, can I beat a robot?

No comments:

Post a Comment