Monday, July 15, 2013

Have a nice day!

Friday night I came home late after class and that little girl was still awake.

She drew on the back of a small brochure some hearts and clouds, and told me it was a birthday card for me. Then she said - don't fight over it, i will draw another one. (ask me don't fight over it with Brendan) So she drew another similar sketch on a piece of standard drawing block. This is so cheerful, the colours.
I think she still can't draw forms (like nice houses or 2D people) and she seems inclined to have patterns in her mind. Anyway, I've always enjoyed her sketches, bright and sunny.

Once, she came into the kitchen and declared - love each other, don't fight. 
Bren and i were stunned. we explained that we were not fighting, we were just talking loudly. we always put our points across to each other and sometimes we sound like we were arguing but we were just giving constructive feedback all at the same time.

She didn't buy that and repeated her wise advice - love each other, don't fight.
(wherever she heard that from, i don't know)

No comments:

Post a Comment