Friday, August 17, 2012

At This Moment

In case I meet a premature death, let it be known that I've lived a full life and that I am contented and have been blessed. Suddenly, I feel that it is important to let you know that although I had a fair share of trying moments, I am, in this instance, a happy person. Last night while I observed Rachael, she seemed to be growing more and more in resemblance to me, and that is a tad scary. Because I wasn't a happy child and that image of myself in youth for a nano second scared me. But of course that was a shadow of the past and I've always maintained that what doesn't kill you makes you stronger. Of course there are things on hindsight that I feel I could have done better or made a different choice but it is always clearer looking back so I wish I've gained the insights to look into the future with clarity too. Life with children is still new to me and I have this very sage feeling.  Anyhow, I hope that my days ahead are filled with laughters and I look forward to personal growth in the next phase of my life. Today is Friday; my favorite day of the week and here's wishing you all a happy weekend.  

No comments:

Post a Comment