Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Disney on Ice - Let's Celebrate

17th March 2012, Saturday.


As I had booked the tickets relatively late, (4 days before show date), most good seats were already taken and I didn't feel like paying for premium seats, so I took a risk and bought two seats that were vacant probably due to them being single, stand-alone seats. (they were positioned one in front and the other behind, there were no seats next to them). In that sense, Kiki and I sat separately but I was just in front of her. (I've offered her the front seat but she wants to sit behind, having the assurance that she could see me. During intermission, she asked to exchange seats! haha).
I would say we had a good view & good deal =)


Fantasia
Regretfully, I didn't bring a camera and relied on my iPhone =(

Her favouriite Dragon Dance segment.
There were all the Disney characters you could think of but the kids went wild only when Woody & Buzz Lightyear burst onto the ice rink.

No comments:

Post a Comment