Tuesday, August 2, 2011

NDP Preview 30th July 2011

I had submitted my IC number, my sis', mom's, Bren's for balloting to obtain National Day Parade tickets and gotten two tickets for a preview last Saturday.
I hesistated to attend because I have been rather tired and have pain at my joints due to pregnancy. So, it was quite a last-minute decision to go for the preview, after taking ample rest before heading toward the Esplanade floating stage opposite Marina Square.

Val had her ticket and coincidentally, it was at the same Green zone so she was very happy to go there together since she said she will never have as much fun attending with anyone else because I am probably the only person who would scream along with her and not being too self-conscious about it and I think she is quite right, all in one sentence.



My mom has never been to a large scale parade and was as excited as a 10 year-old.
I had to tell her to get down from her seat (she was standing on her seat) several times. -_-"

No comments:

Post a Comment