Saturday, February 12, 2011

Pies

We've been watching all the cooking channels on cable and every time, I wished I could cook like them. Or at least, I really like to cook for my family.
You know, I think the cooking channels are just hypnothizing. Even if you do nothing but sit in front of the TV to watch it, you can sit there for hours.
I wonder what's their charm. They are like sell-a-vision.

So anyway, I made some pies this morning and they were really nice.
First- I boiled some potatoes & carrots, mash them, add salt & butter. (always butter!)
Ground pepper.
Line the foil trays with the mashed mix. Add prawns, cheese.
Cover it with the mashed mix.
(before you line the trays, pre-heat the oven at 255 degC for 10 mins and continue the bake for 30 mins)

TA-DAAA!


All golden brown and was very tasty.
Success!


No comments:

Post a Comment