Tuesday, November 7, 2017

K2 Graduation 2017

The children put up a fantastic performance, all of them-- from N2 to K2. They were focused and serious in carrying out their performances. As their school's Principal has theatrical & stage performing background, the children in this school were impeccable with their act and articulated like little professional performers. I was surprised that Colin spoke even better than his usual self..... he should be doing this more often! Such hard to pronounce & lengthy words, he spoke so clearly. What a joy to watch them. 

We are graduating from the school, at the same time, the Principal is retiring, so much tears when they sang her a farewell song. I couldn't bring myself to say goodbye, I was afraid I might cry more than her (LOL). So I texted her afterwards instead.



(refusing to look at the camera) why?




No comments:

Post a Comment