小人物的心声
从前,因为老想要父母以我为荣,常认为要有钱有势,才是成才。
Used to think that I must amount to something in order to bring pride and joy to my parents.
但无论怎么赚,迟迟没到达有钱有势的境界。
However, no matter how hard I worked, I did not arrive at a wealthy or reputable status.
有了孩子后,赚来的钱也就往他们身上投。
After being a Mother, I became fully invested in my children.
自己也慢慢变成了无名无梦无理想。
Eventually, I became a nobody. No dreams of aspirations, no ambitions, nobody.
整天忙忙碌碌,生活,工作压力大,难免感情更加不必说-- 抛在尾段。
Busied lifestyle, work pressure, life's pressure, needless to say, my relationship never got its turn.
近来由于遇到一项挺大的问题,精神压力变百倍,还好坚持到现在,慢慢恢复安定。
Recently experienced acute distress, PTSD-- fortunately, I am slowly turning the tide and recovering my nerves.
但脑海后还是担心误恐,只好希望时间能把恐惧淡化,慢慢恢复信心。
At the back of my mind, lurks the shadows of worry but with the passage of time, I hope fear fades.
赛翁失马, 焉知非福-- 大问题过后,我们一家人反而好像从见光明,无比互相支持。
Blessing in disguise, my small family seems to have emerged from darkness, closer together.
终于享受天伦之乐,虽然不是什么荣华,但还是非常平凡的辛福。
Finally enjoying family life, albeit nothing luxurious, we are humbly happy.
小人物的心声, 原来的确是幸福的。
Indeed a low-key, uneventful life, for me is the happiest.
No comments:
Post a Comment