Friday, August 10, 2018

NDP2018 Broke AF, LOL


Kiki's so good with plasticines, look at the details, claws included. Haha. Fur, fluffy tail, claws.
I want to get her the professional clay making set but it is so ex... like $300/-
I would sign her up to those miniature clay making classes.


 Back of house

Colin made this unsupervised when I was out.
You can tell that the back and sides of house are neater than the front because he has some practice with the front before reaching the sides & back.  Many of the bricks where laid wrongly, as in wrong directions and also on their flipped sides.... nevertheless, it is still quite cool and I think I must acknowledge that the intention is for him to have fun, not about having a perfectly laid brick house.

 Side of house

 Front of house

I woke up at 11.30am on National Day (!!!) First time in like 7 years, ever so late a morning.
So happy to reclaim the hours.

We headed straight for lunch.
Happy to be eating with both of my 'Babies'.



 A bit too spicy.
We made a pact to eat at Ding Tai Fung the next round, all 3 of us.



You can always trust the youths to speak their truth and be creative about it. LOL.

At least this year's not openly vulgar like last year, that little boy who gave the middle finger.

No comments:

Post a Comment